Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Senior Loan Closer/Team Lead.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for preparing loans to close by working closely with the underwriter and loan officers throughout the entire process. Including verification of all documentation submitted. Verifies documents for accuracy per compliance requirements.
- – Review files submitted to verify that all the required documentation needed has been supplied to submit the file to obtain an AUS approval and submit to Underwriting Dept.
- – Order appraisals from only approved appraisers and submit payment to the Accounting department for processing
- – Upon receipt of the file from underwriter whether suspended or approved, work closely with Loan Officer to obtain and review all documentation received by applicants requested by the underwriter
- – Verify with third parties such as employers, banking institutions, credit bureaus, and any other sources to make sure all information provided is accurate
- – Prepare all documentation for the submission of final credit clearance to the underwriter
- – Schedule closings
- – Prepare closing documents and order wires.
- – 3-5 years of related experience
- – Must have analytical and auditing skills as well as a firm grasp on math
- – Must have knowledge pertaining to the regulations governing mortgage lending
- – Must have knowledge of broker processes and guidelines for any loans that may be sent to an acceptable broker
- – Must have experience in automated underwriting systems; Encompass preferred
- – Excellent computer skills, customer service, ad communication skills
- – Knowledge of FHA insuring process
- – Knowledge of MERS registration