Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Loan Officer Recruiter.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing the full life cycle of recruiting all Quontic Loan Officers on the Non-QM and Agency side of the business. With the support of the Chief People’s Officer as well as the VP of Mortgage sales, you will drive the implementation of recruiting best practices and create the tools necessary for Quontic to achieve its recruiting goals.
- – Proactively source and screen candidates through networking, social media and other tactics to identify top talent to fill local open positions
- – Develop and maintain a strong talent pipeline of licensed Mortgage Loan Officers to quickly fill multiple openings
- – Evaluate candidates through resume screening and interview process to present a highly qualified candidate pool for hiring managers
- – Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to recruitment practices.
- – Compile data on candidate contacts made and maintain reports to track recruitment process results and success
- – Manage the communication process between candidates, HR, and hiring manager(s)
- – Work with the marketing team to ensure recruitment marketing materials are relevant and leveraged appropriately and on an as-needed basis we initiate targeted recruiting campaigns
- – Assist in developing job ads and social media posts to attract active job seekers
- – Prior experience in mortgage industry sales recruitment with knowledge of sourcing, screening and interviewing
- – Aptitude to attract viable applicants by cold calling, utilizing social media and marketing platforms
- – Implement and manage recruiting strategies to develop a diverse pool of qualified talent for the organization
- – Effective in determining if applicant qualifications meet job requirements
- – Ability to collaborate and be a team player with a positive and cooperative attitude
- – Superior communications skills and analytical and business acumen
- – Excellent organizational skills with a proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- – College degree preferred or equivalent experience in recruiting for the mortgage industry